HOW TO TAKE CBD OIL
There are no ‘golden’ rules with CBD oil but here are our top tips:
- Whatever amount you take do not exceed 200mg CBD oil/day. This is a guideline provided by the MHRA, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
- Start off with a low amount of CBD (drops per day/ amount per day) and gradually increase this daily to a dosage suitable to you. You can increase and decrease the amount of CBD oil as appropriate.
- Note, CBD oil requirements will vary per individual, which is why we can’t suggest an amount to take. You will have to discover this yourself, to an amount that has the desired effect.
- Take CBD oil drops throughout the day, at least twice.
CBD OIL BEST PRACTICE
- Keep the CBD oil under the tongue as long as possible, minimum 30 seconds, preferably 60+ seconds, then swallow. This allows the cannabinoids to be absorbed by the capillaries in the mucous membranes and directly into the bloodstream.
- Once swallowed the remaining CBD oil passes through the digestive system and enters the bloodstream, after being metabolised by the liver.
BEST TIME TO TAKE CBD OIL
- There is no perfect time to take CBD oil, some prefer it in the morning and some prefer it at night. If it makes you feel relaxed then night time may be more suitable and if it makes you feel alert, earlier on, so not to keep you awake.
CBD OIL WITH OR WITHOUT FOOD?
- There is no definitive on whether it is better with/without food, as in before or after a meal. Again, find out what works best for you. The most important thing is as in Step 5, keep the CBD oil in the mouth as long as possible.CBD OIL QUESTIONS?
- If in doubt or if you have any questions get in touch with us here
Browse our range of high quality CBD oils here